9.29.2012


last night was the best birthday night out! A few close friends and I went to the wicked spoon buffet in the cosmopolitan hotel, the barcelona show (http://www.facebook.com/Barcelona) pool side, had drinks at bond and finished the night at the goretorium lounge and haunted maze! Below are some snapshots of my birthday night out and my fun outfit, makeup & nails.  
Ulgh! I had a bad hair night & think my bangs looked like a 60 year old mans comb over.


Favorite ring collection from vera meat
(my backgrond is marc john's awesome book "h is for holy crap".
this was a gift from my bff lacie a few years ago!
sally hansen nail decals.
photo via colby of electric fringe
Im in love with this local celebrity lavender tshirt 
with the sweet vintage cat print found at urbanoutfitters.com 
& my amazing steve madden aztec print cowboy booties 
(my new obsession). 
Cat eye make up with white eye liner on bottom lid.
love my bug earring!

photo via colby of electric fringe






2 comments:

  1. Omg you blogged! That goretorium looks fuckin creepy. Also I like your hair! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, they make my day! Follow my blog, and make my week!